Yesterday was our big 1 year! It turned out better than I thought it would! Only because the day before I was completely sick with a stomach bug and Mike wasn't feeling well either. Despite us not feeling well we decided that we would go out to dinner anyways! It was just the three of us and it was so perfect. We sat by a window facing the sound, it's just to bad it was dark out! It was our first time eating lobster so we ordered a big one to split. We both didn't know what to do.. we had to ask the waitress! Mikie got a bit fussy so I sat him in my lap as we ate. He was doing great until he pulled my napkin which brought the butter knife and fork straight to the floor! It was the first time Mikie had pulled something off the table.. just reminded us of how big he's getting. I'm just so glad that it all worked out and we were both well enough to celebrate our big day! Next year I have even bigger plans for our 2 year.. I'm thinking a wedding on the Pensacola beach?
Mike and I bought our first car! It's a 96' Toyota Avalon. It looks brand new and it's got under 50k miles on it. It's perfect as our first car! We wanted a truck but we are going to wait till after this summer to get one.

Mike is getting ready to go out to Salt Lake to train for his technician job that he's doing over the summer in Dallas. I think we are both really excited about moving out to Texas. We are going to be able to gain our independence as a couple.

Mikie is growing up so fast! Each day he's either trying or doing something new. He's having baby conversations with me now, he starts laughing out of the blue too!

He's rolling from back to front and back again, and when he's on his tummy he scoots a little bit. He's always wants to be checking out his surroundings, and he wants to be sitting up at all times. His teeth still haven't come in but there almost there! Mikie loves being outdoors in the sun swinging with mommy.

He also loves cinnamon's sun glasses!
This is really cool. I love the pictures and the blogs that you are leaving. It's like reading your life story. Keep in touch...
ReplyDelete-Jeremy (aka: Diver)