Tuesday, March 24, 2009

life is going good but getting crazy!

Mike is doing really great at Domino's working for his step dad Scott. He is working really hard so that we can get our own place. It's so much better when you have your own place and space. Anyways.. Mike and I are excited about apartment searching in Gulf Breeze! The convenience will make life so much easier just by being closer to Pensacola Beach.



Now that I am working at Great Scott's :) which is the best job ever. I am cooking for the most part as well as other things.. Like cleaning the mens room. :| It's just hard being away from Mikie. I miss my little guy and I don't get to spend as much time as I am use to getting with him. I do get to see Mike more which has been nice since we haven't really got to spend much time together lately. Things will get better though as we get on a new schedule and move closer to where everything is.



Mikie went to the beach for the first time at 4 months old. Sarah and I lathered Mikie in sunscreen then sat under an umbrella on the beach. It was a windy day but beautiful out on the beach . Mikie was enjoying the outdoors and the unfamiliar sounds. I just wish his daddy could have been there to see him in his shades and hat in the wind!




Yesterday was a big and frightening day not only did I get up early and work I also had to take Mikie to the ER that evening. It was our first big scare and the first time Mikie he was sick. He was running a fever of 101.1 , coughing, runny nose, and throwing up. I felt so helpless for our little guy and It worried both Mike and I. One good thing we got out of the hospital trip was Mikie's weight! He's 15 lbs 10 oz.





They ran a few test that broke our hearts.. having to hear him cry was so hard. Thank God he's alright he just caught a cold. He was feeling better today when we got to the doctor s office because he was "talking" really loud and everyone could hear him! It was a relief that him feeling sick only lasted as long as it did. Now I can get some sleep!





No comments:

Post a Comment