Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In the grove.

Things are going great and we are both working hard towards what we want. As well as spending as much time with out little guy as we can. He's done a few new things lately.. Like eating his toes, discovering his ears, held his bottle through a whole feeding, laughs hysterically, tries to talk but only screams "AaHhhH" for whats seems like hours and is trying his hardest to crawl around ( which I am surely not ready for). Mikie is teaching us both a lot about life and is changing us more as he grows.


Mr. Chunky Monkey
3-31-2009



Here are a few of our favorite pictures of baby Mikie. I figured I would add some since I started this blog a few months after he was born..


Mikie wearing his first outfit with his gator & buccaneers blanket!



Mikie 1 week old.


So gangsta, like his dad. ;)


Mikie's 1st bath.


So true, such a cute monster too!


Our First Christmas Picture :)



Here are some pictures of My family back home in California. I miss them all so much I have been away from home for over a year.. I am DUE for a trip to see them I am going crazy!



Hayley, Mom, Eric & Tanner.


Grandpa & Oldest brother Eric.



My brother Chuck and his girlfriend Kathryn.


Mom and Eric.


My nephew Tristan.


Uncle Ed, Eric, Tanner & Kathryn


My cousin Hayley, can't believe how old she is now!


Brothers.


Eric and Cousins Tanner & Hayley .


Brother Brandon and Tristan.



No comments:

Post a Comment